Sunday, June 27, 2004

50. Meritorious Salazars

Diana went to bed around 11:30, and he woke up around 3:30. Then he woke up a little before 7. I came downstairs around 9:30. He fell asleep, and has been sleeping for about 45 minutes. He just woke up. Diana is eating breakfast.

Diana had him watching Wiggles on the Disney channel. She says he likes it. I was carrying him for a little while, and he was arching his neck to see his mother. I wanted to sit out on the back porch with him, but Diana said it was too cold.

I want to make it clear, that I appreciate Virginia taking Diana shopping, and that I appreciate it that both of them, especially Diana because she's my wife, are good shoppers. They are frugal and thrift. They both have much merit.

William is as cute as ever. He is wiggling a lot today, and vocalizing. Diana said she caught some on tape. Every time I take the camcorder to him, he stops talking. He says a sort of "ooohhh". When he's really crying, he has a kind of "maaammmaaa" in it, and we immediately think he's saying "Mama". He's certainly not saying "dada" yet.

No comments: