Thursday, June 10, 2004

30. Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me

Last night William squirted poop at me. For the second time. Egads. I should beware the signs.

Today was Brooklyn/Queens Day. Some religious parade many years ago led to this day being off, but now the parade does not really happen. Diana had off, so as she says, I pushed the bulk of the baby caring off onto her. I slept late, yes. And I don't have the breasts to feed him. I guess I do sort of put him off on her, but I though she liked that. I think she does. I'm so confused.

We went AC shopping today. At the 4th place we got some good deals. One small one for his room, and a big one for the living room. I'm going to need someone to install that big one. I think William had a good day out with me, Diana and Hector who helped us out, hung out with us today. People were doting on him out in public. I love that.

No comments: