Sunday, June 20, 2004

42. Poop squirt on father's day.

I was talking with Rich, to thank him for being such a good step father, and I heard a yipe downstairs. He'd squirted poop again. The little fellow. We could say it's premature diaper changing, but you can't let it fill up too much, it overflows.

Diana got up at 5 and 7 to feed William, but then Virginia took care of him and let Diana sleep. She took care of him in the room, though, and I woke up, after a brisk 6 hours sleep.

Yesterday I saw him in the morning, and then I went out, and when I got home, Diana was out, so I didn't see him much yesterday. He's getting so big, he's a bubba. This morning he was vocalizing a lot. He makes so many cute noises. He's wiggling more, but he still can't roll over. I love the weekend, his Aunt Gigi and Aida can dote on him. Diana's mother was walking around the shopping places, liking it when people marvel at his hair. He's got quite a crop of hair.

On the phone yesterday my mother wants me to read more to him. I don't think he gets much out of it, but it can't hurt. I want to be in tune with him, and when he can get something out of reading to him, I'm going to read like crazy to him. Right now he's just trying to master his internal world. He's trying to gain control of his limbs. He's so helpless. I like it because I can kiss him whenever I want. He's so adorable to me.

No comments: