Friday, June 04, 2004

25. Tired, addled, but OK

I'm tired. Last night I thought he was getting with the program, going to bed at 11pm, 30 minutes earlier than the night before. But alas, he was grunting too much around 1:30am, so I diapered him, and he was very very hungry. In fact, he seems to be going through a growth spurt, or a fussy period, because he's grunting and sucking the bottles down. He's wiggling more forcefully. Much more activity from him.

I'll talk to Diana later, but he woke me up (Diana leaves around 6:45am) at 7:45am. He hungrily gulped a bottle down. My sleep deprived addled brain, led me to believe I had a doctor's appointment, that I really have Monday. So I packed him up and took him out to a phantom appointment. A practice run. Everything went OK.

When I got home he slept a little while. I was hungry so I made a egg sandwich, and read, and then he woke up. He gulped down another bottle, and now he's playing with the "activity gym". I'm so tired. I'm glad it's Friday. I want to nap, I want to meditate.

No comments: