Thursday, June 24, 2004

47. Diaper Change

My son, the fruit of my loins, did not show recognition when I picked him up at my mother in laws. I walked him back, and he got a little vitamin D on his legs. I like walking him, I should do it more often. He came home and worked out on the gym for a little while (swatted at the rattles). Diana called. She said she's going to have to learn to type to do a blog so she can get her side across. I was not aware this was a side choosing thing. Of course, this is my perspective, but I'm not trying to convince you, the reader, to side with me against her. I think Diana is wonderful, she's doing a great job. She's working and taking care of William in the evening. She pumps at work, and continues to breast feed even though it's not easy. I hope it's clear I am cheering her here.

He fell asleep, after some loud crying. He's getting louder. I held him for 45 minute, but had to finally put him down. He kept sleeping. Noises wake him up, a loud car on the street. And if he's not held when he's woken up, then he wakes up for good. Just watching the Mets game with my son this afternoon.

William has had three 90 minute naps. He sucked down a bottle of breast milk, and fell back asleep. He slept on me for 15 minutes until Diana came home. She washed her hands, and wanted to hold him.

She told the story of her mother, taking care of William this morning. She likes to kiss William on the stomach when she's changing the diaper. Today she got a urine on her. Yikes.

No comments: