Wednesday, June 16, 2004

38. Father and Son nap

Diana bought size 3, he's no longer 1-2 size. We like Huggies. I don't like Pampers and she doesn't like Luvs. You can't get size 2, so far as I could see.

He was fussy and drooly today. He would not eat and his diaper was changed, and he was crying, which is very rare for him. He fell asleep. He fell asleep on my chest, and then I moved him onto his back and he did not wake up like he usually does. He and I slept for 3 hours. Abuela came over and dropped off some food, but I did not hear her. I'm not sure if Joe called, I don't think he did. He was going to come over for lunch, I wonder what happened to him.

He pushes his bottle out with his tongue sometimes. He did not eat too much today, only 3 bottles. He's eating now though.

He's leaning forward sometimes. On my stomach he puts his head up and grunts, but he tends to try to magically move towards my nipple, which will not yield milk. On his back, on my legs, he leans forward and drools.

Diana says he got up at 3:30am. She fed him and he was OK. He woke me up at 7:30am. He went to bed at 1am. He took long naps, last night at 10, and today from 1-4.

No comments: