Tuesday, June 01, 2004

19. Long Afternoon Nap

William slept enough for me to meditate for 12 minutes, but he woke up and I warmed up a bottle. He ate it, but he seemed pretty full. He sat up and just stared at me, and when he wiggled, I fed him more. Finally he fell asleep. He slept for about 3 hours. I slept a lot too. He was half on a pillow and worked his way down to just laying on the bed in 3 hours.

I woke up and got to meditate a little, and read. He woke up finally, and I fed him some. While I was feeding him, his momma came home.

She missed him terribly. She cried when she left him this morning. She breast fed him, only one though, and she had to pump the other, before she left. Now he's going to get some good and fresh stuff. He's got a body wiggle, where he tries to get into the feeding position, regardless of who's holding him. He can kind of lurch sometimes. He arches his back and leans to one side.

Diana says she started leaking at work. Luckily teachers noticed. She's got to take more pads and an extra shirt.

No comments: