Friday, June 25, 2004

48. Shown off at work.

I took a long nap last night. William slept a lot too. Diana was still hungry, and she still wanted me to fix dinner. No problem. I held him so she could eat, but he kept turning for the breast, and then she fed him. He went down around 11. He got up at 5, and I woke up. I guess I was well rested from yesterday. Diana was in the bathroom, and I changed his diaper. Since I was awake, I drove Diana to work and took William to show off. Diana loved showing off her son. Everyone who gushed over William she loved. Such long hair. So big. So cute. He looks just like you. I love that baby smell. She paraded him around the school. She was in heaven, the proud mother. He fell asleep. He only stayed at the school for first period. He's been fussy since he came home, and he was crying for a while, loud and inconsolable. But now he's asleep. A horn woke him up, but he's fallen back asleep.

No comments: