Sunday, October 31, 2004

143. Halloween

William slept for almost 4 hours after my post. I was all awake because of coffee, and I'm not used to him taking more than a 20 minute nap. He napped laying down for about 2 hours. Then I rocked him, and held him for another 2 hours. I fed him a bottle, that he drank down after about 3 hours.

Diana took him off to Abuela's to join the group for trick or treating. When I got there, they were not there. I called Diana's cell, and I heard it ringing there. I called Villo, and hers rang there. Aida, bless her, had her cell phone on her. I met up with them. They were coming home. I took a million pictures of Emma as Piglet and William as Pooh.

I went out to dinner with Paul, and when I came home, I printed out some of the cute pictures. Harry and AJ helped Diana bring William home. Alex came over and gave us her fish, we're fish sitting. I took his Pooh outfit off, and she put it back on and took 2 pictures.

Odds and Ends: There's a new version of Beautiful Boy by Celine Dion. It makes Diana cry. I read in the magazine Baby Talk, that the editor looks forward to Monday because the weekends can be so hectic. TGIM. I guess after looking after William from 8-6 alone, I felt a little that way. Still, he's wonderful and I'm going to miss spending the morning with him tomorrow.

No comments: