Friday, October 01, 2004

113. Snuzzler

William was entranced by the iTunes visualizer. He was tired, so he began to cry and immediately fell asleep. But he liked it like I thought he would. He also got entranced by a wet cloth, I used to clean his face.

Diana was mad about the lack of car seat for 3 blocks. I should have said something then. We need to provide a united front.

The Snuzzler is some stuff, that makes his rides in his stroller more cosy. They've got all kinds of products. I see they have a diaper that keeps the moisture close, so kids feel when they go to the bathroom.

I decided to keep William today, no sharing with Abuela, and get over my fears of feeding him. It helped that he was chomping his lips. He ate some oatmeal for breakfast, and some sweet potatoes and pears for lunch. It went well.

Now I'm headed for Diana's school, to show him off. Then it's off to Wil's soccer game in the Bronx. Then it's dinner with Di and the boys. Then off to NJ or back home, I don't know yet.

No comments: