Wednesday, October 13, 2004

124. Boston Loss

When I came home from therapy, William was asleep. He's so cute when he sleeps. Diana was holding him. She holds him really sweetly. After a while she put him on the couch. I cooked dinner. William did a little poopie. He was scatting, he's vocalizing in more complex ways. Today he was sucking his thumb a little. Mostly he sucks his fingers, he does not focus on any one configuration. He goes for the finger or thumb closest at hand.

I took William over to Ray and John's to watch the ball game with Paul. He was pretty well behaved, but he started to get tired, and fussed. I had to walk him a lot. And then when the Sox got the game to 7-8, there was lots of yelling and he started crying. He was pretty stressed out by all the noise, but he was also interested in all the goings on. I've always hassled Diana about her family parties, but I took him to a loud event. John brought out some stuffed animals, and he calmed down but then started crying again. He could not fall asleep until we were in the car. And then he was out. He slept all the way inside, which is unusual for him, he usually wakes up when the car ride is over and I get him out. He was a tired boy. I'd better go to bed too.

William has been held by: Me, Diana, Virginia, Abuela, Abuelo, Aida, Natasia, Victor, Harry, Victor's old girlfriend, Angie, Venus, Veronica, Eric, Diego, Alba, Judy, Jimmy, Paquita, Jessica, little Jessica, Joseph, Jacky, Szolt, Bacha, Angel, Cecho, Jessica, Zane, Bridget, Grandma Parks, Grandpa Parks, Grandma Bell, David, Nancy, Benjamine, Whitney, Gretchen, Josh, Bobby, Ginger, Di, Wes, Charles, Laurane, Will, Bart, Kathy, Rich, Sita, Vajramati, Andrew, Cliff, Vava, Michael, Josephine, Jen, Ashley, Alex, Hector, Virginia's Alex, her husband, Paul, Lauren, Liz, the woman upstairs from El Salvador and tonight John. There are many more, I'm sure I've left someone out.

No comments: