Tuesday, October 12, 2004

123. Crinkly Rattle Socks

William's scab by his eye has shrunken to a dot. He heals like a Terminator. He fell asleep, after a battle against it at 10:20. He was thrashing, yelling, and finally fell asleep. He woke up at noon, that's a good nap. But I still woke up tired. He played on the couch for a little while, while I snoozed. He didn't let me snooze long before he was arching his back. I fed him sweet potato for lunch and then bananas second. We played some, and he watched me eat, and then I took him for a walk. He fussed when I was putting some warm clothes on. I keep the sun out of his eyes, and we walked around the neighborhood some. When we got home, undressed, and settled in, I turned on the TV. He grabbed the remote, and I changed the channel to a kids channel. There was a cartoon with cute little songs, and I saw William laugh at the TV. But soon he was fussing and I fed him and he fell asleep. I put him down and he woke up, so I rocked him back to sleep. He slept for about 30 minutes. I put the crinkly rattle socks on him and he played with his feet until his mother got home. William really likes the book his great aunt Di gave him.

No comments: