Saturday, October 16, 2004

128. Shopping!

Diana fell asleep on the couch. I fed William dinner: Sweet potatoes, apples. He ate a lot and then was pushing out another small angry little turd. That woke Diana up. Later when she was changing the diaper, he shot some out. Voided a lot. Poor little guy was a bit full. Diana gave him a bath, and I had to video tape a lot, even though we've probably got hours and hours of him taking a bath. He's such a sweety pie. He fell asleep around 8, so I know he's going to be waking us up. Diana fell asleep around 9, which is good because she needs it. They both fight sleep. Sometimes I get excited, and it takes a while to winde down.

William woke up again and stayed up till midnight. I let Diana sleep, until I had a bathroom emergency, and woke her up. She fed him till he fell asleep for the final time. He didn't wake up in the night, woke up at 6:30. He made noises at 5:30, and Diana checked on him, but he stayed asleep. Saturday is my one day to sleep in, unless we are at Virginia's, and I slept in till 9. Trebor said, "that's sleeping in?" I went to my mitra meeting. Alyssa and Trebor were there. We couldn't get into Jen's apartment, she locked a lock she said she wouldn't, so we went to Prospect Park. We had some nice talk and walking.

Poor Diana couldn't go out because I had the car seat with me, so I took her shopping. We went to babies r us, and Target, and got some excellent stuff for William (and us). Bubbub got tired, and fell asleep on the way home. We dropped him off at the grandparents. Now I'm going to take a disco nap until my party tonight.

No comments: