Tuesday, November 02, 2004

144. Three Times

William is feeding. He's had a bath. I poured the water and he tried to grab it. He's still beguiled by water. He's had his dinner. He was breathing very hard through his nose, maybe he was playing with a booger. He should fall asleep. I'm so tired. I got up at 2:30 last night to feed him.

Two days of work and I'm very tired. My first day was hard because I really missed William. I felt it in the pit of my stomach when I drove to work. I could not look at his picture without having a pang of pain. Today I went over for lunch, so I got 35 minutes with him, and that felt better. It's different not to be around him so much, I miss the schedule. Last night I spent a lot of time with him, but tonight I find that I'm exhausted. That's what I don't like. It's easier in the evening tough, because we're both tired and want to be with him.

William watched Grandma Salazar, Diana and me vote today.

No comments: