Wednesday, November 03, 2004

145. Doctor's Visit

Thursday night, William slept on Diana for a while, and then I took a shift. I love the way he smells after a bath. He is moist, from sweat and residual moisture from the bath. I read in bed and started getting very drowsy, so I put in him the crib. He cried once. Diana had to do report cards. I'm trying to finish A Primer Of Supportive Therapy. I can't stay up and watch the election coverage.

I checked briefly the Times web site when I got up at 3:30 to feed William. I put him down and he woke up again, so I laid in bed, and he woke up. Diana got up and breast fed him. She fed him again when she woke up later. He slept till 8 Wednesday morning.

Diana's mother made me lunch, expecting me to come again today. Opse. I was bogged down with work.

I met them at the doctor's. William is 22 lbs. We thought he would weigh more. He's 28 inches long. His head, height are 90%ile, weight is 95%ile. He gave us a list of food we can give him. Bubbub didn't like the doctor looking in his ear, and he was already crying when he got the 4 shots. He got a flu shot.

Diana is feeding him dinner now. I've skipped sangha night, and Pali Cannon study to spend more time with William.

No comments: