Thursday, November 18, 2004

154. Riverdale

William got to see Will, Bart, Di and Wes tonight. Etta's bark made him cry. He was fascinated by Etta, though. Di fixed a wonderful meal, and let me eat while she held William, a real luxury.

Alex said William had a better day. He really enjoyed chicken soup she made. He may be a bit constipated. He was clingy again, and she went to the bathroom with him on her lap. Not as bad as the day before.

No mother's helper tonight. KayLa wants to be a pediatrician. I drove her home last night, which took me away from William more. I went to a child abuse course to get my LMSW license finally. I said I'd get it quickly at work. They showed some disturbing pictures. I'm at the point in my life where anything that takes me away from William is very hard. I resented it even though the teacher was really good.

The godfather Paul helped us Sunday to put the crib down a level. William is getting stronger and might climb out.

No comments: