Monday, November 29, 2004

164. Cute Pill

William began eating off our plates at restaurants. Then he demanded it at home, and we gave him something to put him off his big tantrum. At the airport he was agitating for something when I was eating my sandwich, and I gave him a bit of lettuce.

William fell asleep early, even though he slept a bit during the day, including much of the flight. He slept on me, and then in our bed. When I moved him to his crib he woke up and he slept on me some more. I put him into bed and he stuck the second time. But then he woke up later. He stayed up with Diana till 12:15. He woke up at 5, and I got up. Then Diana got up at 5:15, and fed him till 6.

Seems like tonight he took his cute pill. With Virginia and Abuela back, I feel much better. We all missed them terribly. I can't wait to see William smile at Abuela and Virginia. He had a big poop at Alex's. She's been so kind to take care of William.

No comments: