Wednesday, September 28, 2005

324. Home

Andres/Andrew came home today! Harry helped to get him home. I came home for lunch. Work sent us a wonderful flower and plant, plus a teddy bear. I went home for lunch, but it turns out they had planned to celebrate my fatherhood and got a cake.

I was holding Andrew, and asked William to come over to me. He walked backwards, he could not handle my holding Andrew. He's more fussy, quick to cry and demand attention.

I took him to the park after I got home. He can't really join in with others, but he did interact with Pedro a little bit. The park is always different. Today it seemed more Hispanic, not as Indian/Bangladeshi/Pakistan or Jewish as it sometimes can be. Sometimes it's more diverse. Sometimes it's dominated by one group. Or also age groups. There were middle schooler types today. One little girl said, "I hate Russian."

Aminta and Steven were visiting when I got home. Aminta held Andrew. Aminta wants Steven to play with William.

No comments: