Sunday, September 18, 2005

313. Pina para nino

William slept through the night for the 5th time. Virginia christened our couch for people sleeping over. She likes this one better, the space between the cushions does not hurt her back like the old couch did. Diana say it's not wide enough for her to sleep on. I haven't fallen asleep on it either.

I gave him a bottle, then he woke up Virginia and she let me meditate. After meditating, I took William to get breakfast at the bagel place. He was shouting for a while in exuberance. I thought of Whitman's barbaric yawp. He wore my Mets hat for a little while. He likes to be in my arms when we get there, so I have to take him out of the stroller. I bought some cut up fruit, and he at some pineapple. I said to myself, "pina para nina," like the waiters did one to our rafting guide when her ordered pineapple juice, when we were in Ecuador, to mess with him.

In my absences some wholesale reorganizing was done, getting stuff out of William's room. Virginia is helping us to store and keep stuff that doesn't fit into our apartment. If she moves that's going to be scary. They have gone off to baby 'r us and target to do some shopping. I got in another meditation, organized, cleaned and read. And sat at the computer.

No comments: