Tuesday, September 06, 2005

303. Cunningham Park

Driving to the park yesterday to meet Paul (the Italian godfather), I looked into the mirror at William. He was flipping through one of his books.

We ran a little. One guy asked me how the running stroller performed. For $99, it did the job. It's not like some tech thing, I bought the cheapest one, because I wasn't established in a running routine. Paul is good to keep in touch with me, and his godson. He struggles with things, as we all do, and I wish him well.

Six poops in a 12 hour period! Seven over a 24 hour period. Since I went to Virginia's Friday night, I vowed to make the most of William Saturday through Monday. He's gotten rather attached to me and it's quite sweet. It's been a wonderful weekend in that regard. I think Diana and I are a good team, trading off when we're exhausted.

It was hard to go to work for both of us on Tuesday, but I felt refreshed, and happy, till it began to grind me down again.

No comments: