Wednesday, September 14, 2005

308. Backyardigans

William led me to the ice creme truck, so I bought him a softie. Diana says he was playing hide and seek at the store the other day. We have our furniture finally, all right. One section is not attached, which annoys me, because they put it onto Diana to solve. Now I just need my garage back for the convenience... and ... wall hangings... a new kitchen...

My mother called on vacation. She thought Diana was going to be induced. She's going to the gynecologist today.

Angie bought an extra DVD of the Backyardagans, William is watching it now. I came home for lunch to see William. I'm going to the Mets game with the home our agency works with, tonight, and I didn't see him last night. He was asleep when I came, but he woke up. Precious little boy, I love him so much.

No comments: