Monday, September 26, 2005

321. Uterus Contractions

Diana had a hard time leaving Andres last night. She went to visit him at the nursery, where the hospital insists he remain.

William fell asleep at his Abuela's, so Diana left him there. We had a good night sleep, and Abuela called up saying William was crying for his mother, so she rushed over, after a leisurely wake up. I'm going to be up against it starting tonight. I look forward to the challenge.

Diana says Andy passed his hearing test. Diana is doing well, but she's getting uterus contractions, as her uterus tries to shrink back to it's regular size.

I thank Virginia, Abuela, Aida and Abuelo for all the support they have given. I can't imagine getting through these past days without them. Extremely generous.

I thank everyone for their well wishes.

I called up the nursery at 9:30, and the circumcision had not been performed, nor had the physical therapist doctor come. Surely tonight he will come home, and we'll have the whole family together in our home tonight.

No comments: