Tuesday, September 13, 2005

307. Big brother?

AJ and Harry came over Sunday to help us with putting some of the stuff he took apart, back together. We put in the AC which was bought with a gift from Di Bell, and finally got it in the window, got the box out of the ground. William and AJ played some with the box. Aida and Natasia came over. Aida went out to get a driving lesson from Diana's father. The house looks better thanks to the book shelf Jen and Damon gave us. Diana was always afraid the huge one we had would fall on one of our children when they tried to climb it when we were not looking. Virginia kindly took boxes and boxes and bags of stuff. So now we need the right furniture, the garage cleaned out so I can park there again, and I'll finally feel settled. I'm looking forward to the kitchen being redone, because I want the microwave out of the dining room, that would free up some space. William enjoyed other kids being around.

I forgot to mention William pooped in the bathtub yesterday.

William slept from 11-8, he didn't wake up. Diana shut his window some, she thinks the pollen may be keeping him up.

In the evening, I met Virginia in the park with William. Then took him home, and gave him a bath.

Monday night William went in and out of fussiness. I took him to the park when I got home. There was a new crowd. Some woman asked where William's big brother was. Did they mean AJ? They had talked to Abuela. A sweet little girl named Tina played with William, and she even asked if she could come home with us. William got licked in the face by a dog. The guy said, "my wife would go crazy if she saw that."

No comments: