Sunday, September 11, 2005

306. Oh NO!

William took a long evening nap Friday night. I rubbed Diana's belly with castor oil, in a downward motions, like the doctor said to. I was talking to Andrew. Then I called him William once. That's the first time I mixed up their names. I'm sure it won't be the last.

William slept through the whole night from 7 to 7. One night 7 hours, the next 12. I went to my first mitra meeting Saturday, in a long time, and missed William. I got some Chinese food, and he got fussy, crying when Diana went to the kitchen for a straw so he could drink some iced tea she was drinking.

Aminta came over with Steven, and took William to the park. I took him for a walk later, and he fell asleep. We started watching Hotel Rwanda. He woke and was fussy. Diana and I think he's learn to, "ungh...ungh...ungh," like Emma. Diana says Emma is a little more advance, she can walk up a slide, and then slide down. Diana thinks that's because Emma is around older kids.

William had the little Indian kids at KFC stroking his cheeks and playing with him. I hope he's aware of his prejudices and treat people well. I think I have positive prejudices about Indian (or Bangladeshi or Nepalese or Pakistani, I can't tell). William was particularly cute, and ate corn on the cob. He was a bit fussy at times.

When we put him in the stroller, he said, "Oh, NO!" as clear as day. Diana and I laughed and laughed.

I took William to get a bagel with egg whites and decaffeinated coffee. I meditated, and then ate my bagel. I crumpled up the bag, and William took it from me and put it in the garbage for me!

Zane says he's going to make a calendar for next year. He's going to have 3 pictures of William, 3 of Andrew, 3 of Alexis and 3 of Braxton.

No comments: