Friday, September 16, 2005

310. Danny's

We met with the doula last night. She's helping us to have a more conscious birthing experience, to understand our options better. I'll put the birth plan in for a blog when it's more finalized.

William gave me a wonderful hug Thursday when he saw me. I hope to never forget that hug.

I'm not sure if Vava still has the string, but to my knowledge Virginia is the only one left with the string of protectors from William's Buddhist naming ceremony. Diana realized she doesn't have any more, she was surprised. Aida lost hers too.

Diana reports William goes nuts with the softie truck song, wants to go out for something.

William seems to love disorder. He messes the house up. Emma is saying "backpack", "Nati", "baby" and "AJ". She makes the sound from Backyardigans. Supposedly Nicole puts away her toys, when she's done. William is good at climbing, and manipulating, but not so much yet at communicating and cleaning up.

Aida, who has much merit, baby sat, so Diana and I could go out to dinner. We went to Danny's, which we haven't been to in a long time. We went over the birth plan and had good conversation. That's a lovely place. William enjoyed the company of Aida, KayLa and Natasia. He said, "Dada," when I came home.

No comments: