Friday, September 09, 2005

305. L'Auberge Espagnole

The other homework included Raspberry leaf tea, Primrose pills, and rubbing castor oil on her belly in a downward motion.

Last night we were exhausted. William stayed up till 12 midnight, and then woke up at 7. I always ask Diana if she wants to go to bed, and she always refuses. When she's tired, she just goes to bed. Last night she just went to bed.

Diana decided today was her last day at work. She's off till December now. I'm glad she decided that. She's so tired and exhausted. So much to cope with.

Diana snapped at me last night. I said, "William urinated." He'd just finished his shower, and was walking around naked. I had a camera and a popsicle watching. She wanted me to put a diaper on him, not talk about it.

Tonight, I went out and got Indian food for dinner. Or rather Bangladeshi. William enjoyed it being out, till I wouldn't let him walk all around a gas station, and put him back into the stroller. The world is no longer his oyster. He didn't eat much Indian food. Diana likes it now, I'm quite proud of her. When I first met her, she was very very afraid of Indian food, now she's OK with it.

Diana said when she came home, William just waved to his Abuela, saying, "you can go home now." He's only almost 17 months, and he understands so much. I'm slightly skeptical that when Abuela asked "where's Andrew?" he pulled up his shirt and pointed to his stomach. But it's a cute story.

William took a nap and we watched a fun movie called L'Auberge Espagnole.

They're going to supposedly bring the right furniture on Wednesday. They brought a new table, but it was also dented, so that's going back.

We were going to go to New Jersey tonight, but Virginia has a concert, and something to do tomorrow morning. I've got my first mitra meeting in a while.

No comments: