Sunday, December 26, 2004

183. Boxing Day

William awoke again at 7:30 while I was 9 minutes into my meditation. I let him sleep on my chest while I read Neurotic Styles by Shapiro. I got tired, and snoozed some, then went into the bed. He snuggled with Diana till 9. They both essentially slept 11 hours. Diana feels caught up with her sleep, refreshed. I went to bed, and slept till noon, which made me feel like I lost the day. I've got the post holiday excitement lassitude. Zane and Bridget are coming on Wednesday, so that's something to look forward to. I played with him on the ground, and Diana came in and out. She fed him egg yokes (he can't eat egg whites until 1 year) which he was not into. He wanted what I was eating. We put on the Celine Dion CD that celebrates child birth. I think Beautiful Boy is the best song, and that shines through despite her singing it. It's like Mel Gibson can't ruin Hamlet, because the Bard's work is so strong, it's got to leak through sometimes. I apologize to all Celine fans, I hope you enjoy her. William fell asleep, and Diana decided not to go shopping, and just stay at home and relax. We got to talk a little bit. I get an update on all the dramas of yesterday that I was not privy to.

No comments: