Monday, December 06, 2004

169. Clean!

William scratched up his face a little last night. He went to bed at midnight and slept through the night. He woke up, sucked down a bottle, and I changed his soaked diaper. We played a little, and at 8 I took him over to Abuela's.

Alex slept over, she wants to clean the house to make some money because she's had trouble finding work, and we could use some cleaning. She's attacked the kitchen today, it's amazing.

William shrugs his shoulders. He's so cute. Every little thing he does is so cute. I guess other people don't think it's cute, or are not so interested in William.

Paul asked me the question, "would you be willing to learn to drive more safely?" I wanted to say no, but I had to say yes. I don't think I drive very safely, but I do drive quickly. With William in the car, I do drive safely.

Elizabeth said, "William will have the best traits of both of you." My mind went spinning, what would they be? I hope he picks up the best from us.

William ripped into the corner of his eye, right of the nose. He cries when you wipe his nose, it's sore from his cold. Diana's mother said he was clingy today, she couldn't cook, so she brought him to Alex, and she cleaned with him in the backpack. He pulled her head to the side, by pulling her hair, so he could see what she was doing.

No comments: