Saturday, December 11, 2004

171. Stomach again

Friday night, Diana and William took a nap. William woke up. I hung out with him. I snacked on some chicken. He cried till I gave him some to chew on. He didn't eat any, but he chewed on it. Same when I had some pita and hummus. I gave him pita. He insists on partaking with what ever I eat. I don't think it's bad for him, because he just chews on whatever for a while, mashes it, and gradually he loses it. It's messy, but I think it's OK. Diana worries about the oil it's cooked in.

William went to bed at 1 after a few false starts. He woke up at 4, and not drink much milk, but I think appreciated the change of a soaked diaper. He woke again at 8:25, and we hung out a little. I was getting a tissue from the room to blow my nose, and that woke Diana up. William was finishing up playing with his breakfast oatmeal.

I offered to make Diana breakfast. I want to try and spoil her today, because she's got a paper to write, and that's going to be difficult for her. But the eggs said, "best by Oct. 21" So we loaded William into the backpack, and I took him grocery shopping with me. He likes getting out, and it's easy to put him in the backpack now. I'm not so worried about him breaking too.

We put William on the ground, and he was dancing when I put some music on. He rocks back and forth. I used to dance a lot in front of him, when he was little, because he liked it.

Aida came over, and they all went out to look at places. It would be a blessing if they lived close, but Aida didn't like the price for the places. I took a long deep nap, and when I woke up they were packing up to go to the mall. They took William, and I just picked them up. William is knocked out, he was stimulated by all the excitement but now he's knocked out. Aida offered to take him over night, but I wanted William near.

No comments: