Friday, December 03, 2004

166 Gigi to the rescue

We're in NJ in the warm comfort of Virginia's company. We were all very glad to see her back, we missed her. Diana's mother takes care of William during the day, and it's so huge, it's hard to imagine. But it's easier to imagine that Virginia will sleep with William tonight and give us some rest. Increase our margin for error, which has shrunken to quite small. We need all the help we can get, but sleep is my favorite help. Virginia is very helpful in many other ways, but I dearly dearly miss sleep. There's a new study out on life contentment, and I think sleep was the most important thing.

We drove out, even though I need a new clutch. I'll try and get one Sunday, and will probably not get one till Monday. William and Diana slept in the car. We got here before Virginia. Surprise. She said call before we come out, but we just came out. We're so keen to be here.

Gigi thinks William has grown, she's getting all caught up on his new developments. I'm very glad she is so devoted to him.

I've just downloaded the photos from her trip onto her computer, so I can take pictures of William. She's got a good camera, and it's easier to load up from her computer, the software is better for Windows, for Snapfish. On my Mac I need to choose every picture, and on hers I can just upload what I've just downloaded onto her computer from the camera. Saves time, and her camera is better. Don't tell Diana I said that, she gets touchy, because she bought my camera, which I do love.

No comments: