Saturday, December 25, 2004

181. Christmas Eve

I heard a yelp, and movement. I went into the bedroom, and I found William hanging face down off the bed, and Diana holding onto his feet. Turns out she put him in the middle of the bed, and she bent down to get something. When she looked up, she saw William leaping for the edge. Diana got very upset, and I took William away, and brought him back when she was better. She was very frightened about what might have happened. I thought it was funny once I knew he was safe.

Thursday night we went to New Jersey. William started crying hard when we were almost there. I got to go to bed, and I hated to run to work, and say goodbye to my sonny boy, sweet cheeks. Diana was out shopping all day Friday.

I got home Friday night and took a 4 hour nap. I was so tired. Diana called me to help transport Aida to the Bronx, but I declined. I had to get some sleep.

Christmas eve this year was with Robyn and Victor, Virginia, Abuela and Abuelo, Diana, William and me. I haven't seen Robyn in ages. Today we opened some presents and we're going over to Diana's parents. I'm going to take Virginia to the airport now. She's going to the Dominican Republic.

No comments: