Wednesday, December 15, 2004

175. Tooth!

I felt William's tooth on the bottom. He's cut his first tooth. Diana said, "maybe that's why he wakes up in the night." Diana said she felt it yesterday. Her mother felt one on the top the other day, but I don't feel one up there.

He seems to be very cute, but he threw a fit when I moved him away from the computer to take a bath. Diana is exhausted, she's the one who got up in the night with him last night. I felt good today, I awoke in a good mood. I wondered why. Because I got a good night sleep. Sleep really does make difference in how your day goes, I will henceforth have more sympathy for people with insomnia.

It is a blessing that the women's car pool includes Diana, driving her home. They found some Farina that doesn't have any eggs in it, because he can't have the whites till 1 year old.

He has a tooth, he has a tooth!

No comments: