Sunday, December 12, 2004

173. Out

William woke up and was cranky. His clogged nose was bothering him. Diana extracted a huge booger. I dropped Diana off at her class, and took William to Cliff and Vava's. I hung out there with William till about 3. We looked at Cliff's cool computer program that has satellite pictures of the world, looking at Bittersweet Place, Virginia's place was not up yet in NJ, Chicago... William wanted to join in, but was distracted by a keyboard Cliff brought over. Cliff gets very nervous about potential dangers of things. He also played my blog in a robot voice. We listen to Steely Dan, Bjork and Janis Joplin. Vava did some work. When William fell asleep, we played chess. It was good to see them, and I'll probably go over there next week for the last day of class for Diana.

Then it was off to Aida, KayLa and Natasia's. I promised Natasia I would bring him over, she was upset to only have him at the mall last night, and not at home. Diana was there too, she'd gone from class early, sick. Might have been the old salsa I gave her last night. Opse. I took a wee nap. Diana woke me up because she wanted to get to her mother's.

Then it was off to Abuela and Abuelo's, where Senora Jenny and Senor Zambrano were. Also Victor and his girlfriend Veronica (they're back together!). Virginia got there just when we got there. She was trying to drag in his play pen, which Abuela is going to use. I watched the demise of the Jets against Blitzburg, and came home to read and write the blog.

No comments: