Wednesday, December 22, 2004

179. Took in a show

I've seen little of my boy. Last night I came home wiped out. KayLa was here and she watched William while Diana napped and I read and did dishes. I drove her home and then William was asleep. I got up meditated, and drove Diana to work, and then dropped William off at his Abuela's. He slept mostly in the car. And now I'm home and Diana is not home yet from her parents. Abuela says she saw him crawling, that he has another tooth coming in, and that at Natasia's recital today, he was clapping, and got very excited when he saw her on stage. Apparently he likes to play with boys. He's going to be a boy's boy, I think. He was so cute today, I hated handing him over to Abuela. I'm glad she took him out, sounds like he had a good day. Diana said they indulge him, he's been wrecking their house and they and he love it, turning over plates of rice, and whatnot. I bet he sleeps well tonight, with all the excitement. I really wish him to have a rich life.

No comments: