Thursday, July 01, 2004

54. 10 Week Tongue

Saddhamala thinks William is adorable. I certainly do. He's trying to get his mother's attention by "talking" while she talks on the phone to her mother.

I almost fell yesterday with him, and he got scared. His mother was there in seconds, when she heard the cry. All was OK, I just felt horrible for scaring him.

Diana just said, "will you change him please." I changed his diaper, perhaps the most urine filled diaper I've ever changed, thus far.

William slept through the night, no 3 wakeup. I woke up and he was between us. Diana sleeps with him on her chest, but rolled him off, in between us, for the first time. He's got a cradle right next to the bed, so he's practically with us, but this was the first time with both of us in bed.

Yesterday he was 10 weeks, and he stuck his tongue out today. Alyssa said babies can stick their tongues out, and I tried to get him to do it, but he did not really do it until yesterday. Today he is ten weeks and one day. What will he do today?

No comments: