Monday, July 12, 2004

63. Getting Stronger

When I woke up, I offered to take over with William. He was waking up. But he wasn't fully woken up, he sucked down a bottle with his eyes closed. I played with him for a while, and after a while he began fussing again, and he fell asleep a few seconds after I put a bottle into his mouth. I put him in the crib and he slept for 20 minutes, and then he cried and I picked him up, and he slept for another hour. I finally put him back in bed, and Diana woke up, and said, "why didn't you put him with me?" I wanted her to sleep. She does so much.

I got my application in for my professional exam. We hung around. Then we went to Alex's and picked her up and then fed Aida's fish. I dropped them back off at Alex's, and I came home.

When William was born, I lost the hearing in my left ear. Several days later, I got fed up and went to the emergency room, and got it cleaned out. What a relief.

I was so annoyed when Saturday I couldn't hear out of my left ear, it was clogged again. Today I decided to try and flush it out. I flushed and flushed. About the 30th time, I got through, and a huge chunk of wax came out. Yeck. I can hear again! The TV was jacked up. Some things just swamp me, and I'm not as open to William.

William is kicking more. Diana thinks he might be teething. He's talking a lot, and he's just so adorable. He's getting bigger, and soon soon, he will be tough to contain.

No comments: