Wednesday, July 14, 2004

64. 3 Months Old

William has been fussy the past couple of days. Constipate, gas, hunger, sleep, teething? He can't say. He seems to have grown, his legs are longer, his head is bigger. His poop is changing, it's not like it used to be, no seeds, but a paste. He's 3 months old today and now can have powdered formula.

The person downstairs is into karaoke. I enjoy movies in the daytime and Judging Amy.

Diana wants hard copies of photos. She got a bunch the other day in the mail, but she wants baptism photos.

Last night he was crying and fussing. I asked for him, and held him and he stopped. I think that's the first time that's happened. I see now that it's just timing in a way.

I learned from watching Paquita last weekend, how to interact with babies. She puts he head close and makes cute noises. It's a kind of way of interacting with a baby, and I learned by observing.

Diana took William shopping yesterday and turned him outwards in the snugglie. He loved it. Apparently he looked a lot (with out expression) at a black man who kept making faces to him.

I think I'm lactose intolerant now. I had a lot of cheese last night, and then this morning I had a cream cheese bagel, and my stomach hurt very much. Intestinal pain, I had a certain sympathy for William's trials and tribulations.

I was driving into the city yesterday and was blasting Charles Gayle, a wailing free jazzman. I realized, I can't really listen to free jazz while Diana or William are around.

I'm going to try harder to get a job, this blog is distracting. I hope to keep it up, but I'm not going to be writing in it as regularly.

No comments: