Sunday, July 18, 2004

66. Cold Continues

William still has a cold. At first he would sneeze and then just look around. Now he sneezes, and then groans. He's tired of it.

He woke up from a nap today, to see a mirror. I think it kind of freaked him out, and Diana reading that you can introduce them at 5 months, made me wonder if we've rushed him. Of course I like to think he's advanced, and he's in the 95% for size, but still. I worry. So many things can go wrong.

I never really understood Melanie Klein's good breast/bad breast, but to see William raging at Diana's breast.

William was talking to his mom. I caught a little on tape, but mostly I missed it. I finished our 6th 90 minute tape in the camborder since he was born. I've got over 600 photos of him. He's 3 months and 4 days old.

I was worried the AC would dehumidfy the air, and cause William's cold to worsten, but he's happier in the cooler air.

No comments: