Sunday, July 04, 2004

57. 4th of July

Diana said William did not sleep well last night, but he just had a stopped up nose. I've had a little something, my head has been foggy, but who knows what that is. He got up at 2 and 5 for a bottle, and then Diana fed him around 7. Virginia took care of him in the night again, bless her. When I got up he was sleeping. He woke up and fed some and then he pooped and Virginia and Diana gave him a bath. I fed him and he fell asleep, and he slept on Diana, me, Aida, Virginia and finally woke up with Jimmy. Harry had to go to work. Not before we had to watch some of the Rocky marathon. I'm not sure what's American about those movies, but Virginia says they watched all the movies as children. ESPN did not make Rocky one of it's picks for the top 25 sports movies.

Everyone has come over for the 4th of July BBQ. They're all at the pool now, I'm watching the Mets game. He's talked a little bit when Diana's parents came. He's been handed around to everyone. Paquita likes him. Poor Natasia has nobody to play with, she's the only kid her age. Victor said, "next year this time, William will be running around." That's hard to imagine. The rest of the day promises to be one where he's handled by everyone, and I'll get him when everyone loses interest, or they want to see me with him. Sometimes people want to see me handle him. Harry had to go to work, I don't know if Emma is coming, AJ and Venus. Robyn is out of town with her mother. The big family get together. Makes me miss my side of the family. I wish I had more money to go visit them. I do have the time at the moment.

No comments: