Tuesday, July 06, 2004

58. Emma

Yesterday, the whole family was around, and the day before. I got to hold Emma, who has a different feel to her. She also cries at the drop of a hat, and throws her arms back. She's got a loud cry, and I kept whispering to William not to get any ideas. Different babies have different feels to them, even if they're cousins. They're very different babies.

Diana fed William the first couple of rounds this morning. I got up for the one I would when he usually gets up when I take care of him. I fed him and walked him around and took care of him for a while. I walked a little outside. He seems to know to not look into the sun. And we sat on the porch and let the wind hit him, look at the swaying trees.

I'm used to Virginia taking care of William over night, she's done it the past 3 nights, bless her. I call Virginia the energizer bunny. She was constantly supporting the kids and parents, feeding, taking Venus and Natasia to the pool, watching everyone while Diana and I took a nap. She's probably the best at keeping Emma from crying, she knows the shake she needs, outside her mother.

No comments: