Wednesday, July 07, 2004

59. Cute Sweet Boy Blue

He wore his outfit that said, "Blue", and I kept calling him "boy blue". He's so sweet, cute and adorable. It just kills me how precious, adorable he is. I could gush and gush. For some reason, his wonderfulness keeps surprising me.

Diana got up a all the time this morning, poor tired hard working mother. She took William to Forest Hills to get out. Diana, William and I are going to be stressed as Diana's mother, Aida and Natasia are in Ecuador for 3 weeks. That's assuming the plane leaves the ground, they had a 9 am departure time, and it's been moved back to 2. Yikes.

I wanted to take William to Addabbo to show off to my former friends at my first internship, but we did not get out of New Jersey quickly enough. I had this sinking feeling, as I knew I could not push Diana to rush to get her going, she's got enough of her plate.

William fell asleep between us. We were both tired, and Diana put him between us.

Ugh, I just got a call for an interview, but I didn't pass my licensing exam (I haven't even signed up) so I didn't get an interview. UGH. Virginia says to quit blogging and sign up. OK.

No comments: