Monday, October 03, 2005

327. Busy Weekend

Andrew was awake when I got home at 2am. I left the party at 12:30, which was much later than I wanted to say, but there was such good conversation. So I ended up giving Amaradeva a ride to where he's staying, and then there was a traffic jam on the 59th street bridge. Andrew makes a lot of noise, and Diana was sleeping, so I fed him. William woke up later and so did Andrew, so it was a difficult night.

Diana let me sleep late. I took William and Natasia to the park. Harry came over and got Natasia. I took William back to the park later when he got up from his long nap. He went to the door. That's his signal to go out, but he doesn't like to get dressed, so it's a bit traumatic. When we got back, he wanted to go out again, so I went to get a Curry. William was fussy, and it was difficult waiting for the food.

When we got home Abuela and Abuelo were there. I took my chance, and went to bed.

When I got home Sunday from my meditation day and Seth mitra ceremony, and held Andrew, it seemed like he'd grown a lot.

William went to the fridge and got some leftover chinese noodles last night. He likes to play in the refrigerator, but getting food is something else.

We had many visitors yesterday: Alba, Veronica, Aida, Natasia, Venus, Emma, AJ, Harry, Josephine Michael, Evan, Ava, Virginia. William had lots of fun. I took a zillion pictures.

No comments: