Saturday, October 22, 2005

336. Christian is born

Jacky had her son, Christian. Thursday/Friday night was a rough night. It's the end of the week, and we're tired, and the boys decided to wake up a lot in the night. William woke up at 6:45 am.

Aida and Natasia watched William and Andrew so Diana and I could go out for dinner. We went to a new Japanese and Thai place, that was good, though Diana likes Narita in Forest Hills better. The web site for the Kyoto is:

http://www.kyotosushinyc.com/

Instantly our favorite restaurant to walk to. I want to go out

On Thursday Andrew did a poop squirt at Diana. The mailman delivered a package of DVDs I ordered, and Diana had quite a trial with Andrew, William and Emma, to get the package.

Friday morning Nora Jones was on Sesame Street 4098. She sang a song called, "Don't know why, Y didn't come." The new DVDs I got were not as good as the other ones. I was hoping Big Bird Goes to China, and Big Bird Goes to Japan would be more interesting. They are kind of weird. The new numbers one is good. Diana doesn't like Alphabet Jungle. Diana shops at Target and I shop at Amazon. He has a stack of DVDs. I guess it's also for Andrew when he grows older. Our little Grunty.

Friday morning when I left, a maintenance worker informed us we can't store our strollers in the well below the stairs. That evoked anger in me. Diana wants to follow the rule, but she hasn't done anything. I don't want to follow the rule and want to petition the board. Maybe run to be on the board.

Thursday night I completely space therapy. I'm so tired. William took to throwing blocks at Andrew. He's displaying lots of anger and aggression towards Andrew. We have to watch him carefully. When my mother told me she tried to kill Celeste, when she was little, I thought that was an aberration. Now I think it's normal.

No comments: