Sunday, May 01, 2005

248. Home

When William got home, it was like he was trying to play with all his toys at once. We got home before 7. Saw the sunset and sunrise in New Mexico, and then we're in New York City. William fell asleep on the first flight, after a bit of a fight, while we waited for permission to take off. On the second flight, he was awake, and fought me very hard to get into the isle. I've never had to restrain him like that. Once we were more in the air, I let him walk, and Diana walked around with him. Later he had a bit of a hissy fit, and then fell asleep. He woke up when we landed, and Diana's father picked us up, and took us home. I'm just catching up at home. Virginia, bless her, came over, and cleaned up a lot! So nice to come home to a clean home. Just looked at the photos. They look great. I'm going to upload them to snapfish. E-mail me if you didn't get the invite to see them, and you want to. We're home! It was a good vacation, and good to be home.

No comments: