Thursday, May 12, 2005

254. Number 6?

William got very upset, crying. He wasn't hungry, his diaper was clean. He felt hot. Seems to be another tooth pushing through, his body reacting like it's a infection.

He had a rough night. He was extra clingy in the morning. Ice seems to soothe him. A little Sesame Street also helps. I can handle his crying when I know why, but it's still hard. I hate it when he is in pain.

We're leaning towards Andrew Wyatt Bell at the moment, for Deuce. It's a long way off. Diana likes Henry, but I don't. Feels too Plain Jane to me (my apologies to all the Henrys out there, I'm sure it works for you.) I like Alcabiades or Ananada or Mogallana or other Buddhist or Ancient Greek names, but she thinks they're too weird.

Yesterday on Gilmore Girls Sooky's husband Jackson was ordered to get a vasectomy after she gave birth by her. Yikes. I suppose I'll have to get one, but it's really hard to wrap the old mind around that somehow.

It's Abuela and Abuelo's birthday today! Happy birthday!

No comments: