Friday, May 27, 2005

262. Will and Bart

Will and Bart graduate from high school next month. I have my 20th high school reunion this summer. I don't think I'll go, my friends are not going, and I had friends through out the grades, not just in my class, so I don't like class reunions so much. But time flies. It was not long ago, Will and Bart were wailing babies. It was not long ago that I was living with those toddlers. It was not long ago they were playing soccer and baseball, running around like the cute little guys that they were. Their faces seem different, they're growing up. I wish them well in college. There will always be a special place in my heart for them. I tease them now, because I just like to get their attention. I remember when they wanted my attention. Now they're calling me a fat lesbian, the way I look in one of their digital camera photos.

I know in the blink of an eye my William and number 2 will be going off to college. Seems like forever, especially when I don't have any sleep. Diana gets even less sleep, I'm not sure how she does it, except every once in a while, she seems to have a bit of a melt down, where I am not in tune enough with her, which I regret, like tonight. They're both sleeping now.

William split his lip yesterday bashing into something. And then at Di's Etta jumped up on him when she came in from her walk, and scratched near his eye. Abuela said this morning that nothing like that would happen under her watch. Diana feels bad, which is silly, she's a great mother, she gives it her all.

William has 2 great aunts in town, Bacha and now Magali. He went right to Magali at the airport, she looks like Abuela.

No comments: