Monday, May 16, 2005

258. Fell asleep on me

William went to bed around 9:15, and slept till 6:30 Monday morning. Diana put him on bed with me, and he proceeded to cry, until after a while after she left. The attachment torture of the departure of your primary object, played out on number two or three. I thought I was number two, but when I took him over to his Abuela's house at 11, he was not too fussed to say goodbye to me, he wanted to play with the magnets on the fridge.

Last night while Diana cooked, William was in his high chair, eating peas and carrots. He loves to play with them, and occasionally he eats some, which we encourage.

Abuela dropped William off, and he was happy to see me, not too fussed to see Abuela go. He wandered around our place, playing with toys and whatnot. I read to him some. His favorite book now is I'm So Noisy which is illustrated by Stephen Cartwright. I played classical music for a little while. I put on a video Baby Songs, which has a bunch of children doing what the songs say, around the A B C's, colors, shapes, and whatnot. I fed him some soup that Abuela brought over. He ate really well. Then I put on Baraka. He fell asleep on me.

No comments: