Sunday, May 15, 2005

257. Doctor visit

We couldn't give him a bath after puking because there was no hot water. But then the water came on and I gave him a bath. He had a rash on him. He fell asleep, and Diana clipped his nails.

The doctor says the rash is not serious, or contagious. Maybe benadryle will work to reduce the red blotches. Also not taking a hot soaking bath, like the one I gave him before we went. He has roseola, most likely. The waiting room was interesting, until a wailing child came in.

We went to Babies 'R Us. Boy, I should buy some stock in that parent company. We got him a little chair, some toys, some books by one of his favorite authors (Eric Carle), and of course bulk diapers and whipies.

Ever since William has been born, I have had to flush out my left ear of wax, every few months.

No comments: