Tuesday, May 03, 2005

250. Routine

William slept over at his abuela's Sunday night. She's very kind to let us rest some.

William doesn't swing his harms with his walk yet. He has learned how to walk over the lip of doorways, New Mexico presented some new ones. He sets things down now, he doesn't always drop them.

William is very trusting of people. He would go up to strangers at the airport.

William was happy to see me when I came home from work. Tuesday night he was asleep. He disliked going back to the week day routine on Tuesday morning. He was more fussy. He cried when I changed the channel to a sports channel when Sesame Street was over, before the other one began. As I put him into the car, I said, "we'll always have New Mexico."

We're using sippy cups now. He drinks water. In New Mexico he ate lots of new foods for the first time, soy products.

No comments: