Tuesday, April 26, 2005

247. City of Rocks

William fell asleep easily last night, no fight to it. But we've not been able to see the New Mexico sky at night, we fall sleep too quickly. We're still adjusting to the mountain standard time, and the altitude. William has learned about flash lights though.

I got up with William and Diana got an extra 2 hours sleep. William did a little house wrecking and I tried to contain the damage. William broke his steps record. He went up 9 steps unassisted. Then he slipped and biffed his cheek on the rail, and cried. Di took a shift with William and I got to meditate.

After some of this and that, we took William to the City of Rocks, a quaint little park that has interesting rocks. To those already on the photo mailing list, you'll probably see some photos from that. I want to keep this an all text blog. Very picturesque.

Speaking of picturesque, William's poops are a different color since he went onto bovine milk, instead of formula.

Should I call my next blog, when there are two, "overwhelmed father"?

No comments: